If you are interested in joining our ministries whether you’ve attended Zina Christian Center one time or have been connecting here for years, there is always a place for you here.
We want you to take that next step with us! Join New Members Class, Contact a Covenant Care Leader or Connect with our many ministries:
• Praise Team
• Physical Fitness and Wellness Ministry - Z-FIT (Zina Faithful in Training Warriors)
• Media Ministry (Tape, Sound/Technical)
• Ministry of Service (Hospitality, Bereavement, Medical Emergency, Transportation)
• Special Events and Marketing
• Singles' Ministry
• Vessels of Honor Men's Ministry
• Vessels of Honor Women's Ministry
• Couple Ministry
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I JOIN THE CHURCH?
YOUR FIRST THREE STEPS
1. NEW MEMBERS CLASS
2. ASSIGNED TO A CARE GROUP
3. FILL OUT A APPLICATIONS OF HELP FORM
(SEE CARE LEADER) MORE QUESTIONS? MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
"What is a Covenant Care Group?"
A covenant care group, is where he or she will get a chance to meet other members of the church on a personal level and begin to build strong friendships along with learning how to reach out to the community through Bible study.
"Do you have to be a member to attend a covenant care group?"
No! We invite people to attend many of our covenant care home Bible study groups; however, you must be a member to participate in our ZCC outreach efforts.
© 2016 Zina Christian Center. All rights reserved. | Manage & Designed by HNMpr + design
Audio & Video Team